As a mother myself, I have a huge appreciation for Mother’s Day. It is not always about getting a gift, but about recognizing the importance of the hardworking and loving moms in our lives.
But, sometimes is it nice to show that appreciation through a gift! So I decided to put together a fun little list of 10 items I know I would love and other moms would love too!
This is my first gift guide EVER! So I decided to keep it short and sweet with 10 of my favourite items as a mom! I only chose products and items I have, love and used. If you enjoy these gift guides, let me know in the comments below or DM me on Insta so I can continue making these for you!
I know during this time with everything going on with COVID-19, we want to be safe. At this time, some of us are unable to connect with everyone, even our moms during Mother’s Day. Everything listed here is available online, which makes it perfect for you to have delivered right to her door!
- These personalized cold cups (and hot cups too) are so adorable! you can get them to say anything you want. I know I would not have any issues with my water intake, drinking it out of a cute cup!
- Speaking of personalized, have you seen these custom name necklaces? I love wearing mine proudly that says “mama”. Or hey, put her own name or initials of all the kids!
- I am a big fan of wine here. Even more when you have gorgeous wine glasses like these to drink out of!
- If your mama loves to wear bracelets, these Victoria Emerson wraps are perfect! They take all the guesswork of creating a beautiful stacked bracelet.
- Whether it’s to hold make-up, or skin care products, at home or for
futuretraveling, this organizer is great. It has customizable dividers so she can make it work for her and her products.
- Now, every mom appreciates good sleep. Help her get the Zzz’s she deserves with this silk sleep mask.
- It is a well known fact that a coffee drinking mom will lose count of how many times she has to reheat her coffee. This tumbler is seriously a lifesaver! It goes hours keeping her beverage warm (or cold if that’s her thing) and she won’t have to worry about constantly warming up your java that she left attending to the kids!
- I always appreciate anything that saves my dry lips any time of the year! This lip mask is a godsend. It’s like the perfect moisturizer for your lips.
- As a mom, I need a bag that can carry practically my entire life. This designer dupe tote is perfect for any mom! It’s spacious, wonderful quality, and has the designer look, without the price tag! Use code SPRING2020 to get 30% off your order!
- These face masks will make any mom feel like they are bringing the spa home. And what mom doesn’t deserve to feel like they are at the spa?
I hope you enjoyed my 10 Mother’s Day gifts! I would love to hear what you are getting your mom this year or what was your favourite Mother’s Day gift you received.
Shoutout to all the hardworking mommas out there! Stay safe!
SHOP THE MOTHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE