I have been using Fresh Beauty Skincare products for almost a year now. They are now a staple in my everyday skincare routine. [Read my skincare routine favourites here]. After receiving the Fresh Beauty Kombucha Cleansing Treatment, I was excited to try it out and review for you!
” This no-rinse cleansing treatment visibly sweeps away impurities, makeup, sunscreen, and pollution. It feeds skin’s microbiota with prebiotic inulin, leaving it better able to defend against aggressors that can cause dullness and dehydration. Powered by antioxidant kombucha, it visibly improves clarity and refines pores
- One step cleanser (and it really is!). I have tried a few other cleanings treatments that are meant to be a one step cleanser and no rinsing is required, but still feels oily. All you have to do is add a few drops to a cotton pad, wipe across your eyes and face to remove makeup and dirt.
- Appearance of skin: I (and my fiance) noticed how my skin looked brighter and even.
- Gentle: Most cleansers I have used tend to dry out my skin or have been irritating. Not this one! When removing my makeup and cleansing in the evening, I always use a moisturizer. I could get away without using one after this product!
- Great starter product: If you are just getting into a skincare regime and do not know where to begin, this is a great product for you. It brightens the skin, and helps reduce the look of impurities.
- A little goes a long way: You definitely get your moneys worth out of the product. I have only needed to use two cotton pads to remove stubborn eye makeup and even around my face. You do not need to use a lot of the product on the cotton pad either.
- Price: The price point for this product is a little more than I would expect for an affordable makeup remover (if that is all you are looking for). It does have more benefits than just a regular remover. It would be outside of my typical drugstore, affordable price suggestion.
Honestly, the price was the only thing that was a con for me and this is because for a makeup remover, I typically spend less than $20. I do believe it is important to look at the pros of this product as you get more skin benefits than a drugstore remover.
I hope you enjoyed my review of the Fresh Beauty Kombucha Cleansing Treatment. This is a product that I am happy to incorporate in my everyday skincare routine and will continue to use in the future.
*I received this item complimentary for review purposes from Fresh Beauty, Sephora Canada, and Influenster; all thoughts and opinions are my own.